Playbill Memory Bank DMCA Policy
The Playbill Memory Bank (the "Memory Bank") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, the Memory Bank will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Memory Bank service and/or the Memory Bank website (the "Site") if such claims are properly reported to the Memory Bank as in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing our DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to the Memory Bank. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, the Memory Bank will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, which can include removal of the challenged content from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ( "Notice")
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by your Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation and title (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, eMail address. Where appropriate, please provide evidence of your authority to act for your company.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to the Memory Bank:
Playbill Online, Inc.
525 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1801
New York, NY 10018